Does your business need the hosting features of a large organization, but you can't afford the costs? Colocation is a hosting option generally utilized by small businesses who want features of large-scale IT the costs associated with them.
Colocation allows you to place your server machine in someone else's rack and share bandwidth as your own.
For us the process is simple, you place your server in one of our data centers and you can access the server remotely knowing that if anything was to happen your data is secured with;
- Full disaster recovery &,
Advantages of Colocation Services
- Their cost is lower than the cost of hosting your own server.
- With them yo have full control of your server just without the negatives of investing money in energy heating and office space.
- Colocation has a high amount of bandwidth available in the data center so if you need to use more it is readily available ensuring your business is scalable when you need it most.
- It offers flexibility
- Your server is constantly kept at the right temperatures
- It's easy to upgrade when required
- This service security is assured